Find some Best Family Insurance Plans in India Medical/health for employees business professionals. calculate compare premium and maturity based on the term.
Best Family Insurance Plans in India
If you ask an Indian, “What does he value the most?” “My family”, will be the answer. Indian society is a family-based society. Indian values their families the most. Either it’s a happy moment like marriage or birth of a child or an unfortunate event, like the death of a person; these are shared by family members. Indian families are not only based on parents and the children but it includes uncles, aunts, and first cousins second cousins and so on.
Knowing the society, it is obvious that family insurance plans are highly demanded insurance products in India. These are basically health plans, which are used to cater health needs of a family member like hospitalization bills, medical bills, operation expenses etc. These plans are called Family Floater Health Insurance plans.
Family floater health insurance has several advantages as compared to individual health insurance. We cover several advantages of family floater health insurance plan here:
- · Hassle-free: Covers the whole family in one plan.
- · Avail Discounts: Get discounts on premium payment.
- · Easy to Add New family Members.
- · Includes Parents and In-Laws too: As said before Indian family is not only of parents and children.
- · Continuous Policy Cover: Some offers two years policy covers without extra premium.
- · Attractive Features: Maternity expenses coverage. Best for new couples.
- · Tax Benefits
How to get family /health / medical insurance quotes?
Most of all Insurance companies like ICICI PRU Life, Reliance, HDFC, LIC ask you to Enter Contact Number and Email ID for quotes. Some Insurance Brokers Policy bazar also ask your contact details too.
Getting an insurance online not easy to understand. but you are an expert you can calculate yourself by knowing some basics like what is insurance.
You have to enter your details in order get quotes through email or by appointing an agent.
We will analyze that which insurance companies are offering best family floater health insurance plans in India. For this purpose, we will use the data published by Banking and Finance Services of India (BFSI).
· L&T Insurance
· TATA AIG
FINDINGS TOP 5 BY PRODUCT FEATURES
1. ICICI Lombard (8.3/10)
2. L&T Insurance (8.19/10)
3. IFFCO-TOKIO (7.787/10)
4. Max Bupa (7.53/10)
5. TATA AIG (7.487/10)
Top 5 assessment of Quality of Health Insurance Services in India (From Consumer Perspective)
1. ICICI Lombard (8.77/10)
2. New India Assurance Company (8.73/10)
3. Bajaj Allianz (8.66/10)
4. Star Health (8.56/10)
5. National Insurance (8.33/10)
Maternity Benefits Covered by
1. Max Bupa
2. ICICI Lombard
4. L&T Insurance
5. Apollo Munich
6. HDFC ERGO
It is to be noted that these benefits may be given to specific plans or plans with specific coverages.
Companies Not Charging a Load on Premium in the Event of a Claim
1. Apollo Munich
3. TATA AIG
5. Bajaj Allianz
6. Max Bupa
7. ICICI Lombard
9. L&T Insurance
Companies with Lowest Premium
2. Oriental Insurance
3. United India Insurance
4. National Insurance
Lowest Number of Problems Reported from
1. New India Assurance
2. ICICI Lombard
3. Oriental Insurance
4. Bajaj Allianz
5. Star Health
There are certain exclusions in all the offerings or products of insurance companies, Family floater health insurance can’t be excluded, so these are excluded in almost all the plans offered by all insurance companies of India.
1. Circumcision unless for treatment of disease
2. Cost of spectacles, contact lenses, hearing aids, etc.
3. Dental treatment except in case of accident
4. Cosmetic or aesthetic procedures
6. Treatment relating to childbirth, pregnancy including cesarean section (except if specifically covered)
7. Convalescence, general debility, congenital external defects, intentional self-injury, suicide, infertility/sub-fertility or assisted conception procedures, accidents due to misuse or abuse of drugs/alcohol or use of intoxicating substances
8. Cost of organ (only hospitalization expenses of donor are covered)
Best Family Insurance Plans, Best Family Insurance Plans
- family medical insurance plans for self-employed, employees, Business,
- need for family insurance,
- affordable cheap family health insurance plans.
Also, look at health insurance plans info.